This video shows you how to repair the cracked or scratched camera lens and back glass for Samsung Galaxy S7. Why don’t you replace it by yourself according to this replacement tutorial? Get full and original Samsung Galaxy S7 replacements at http://bit.ly/1SaMsKu.
1. Hair dryer or heat gun;
2. Guitar picks – http://bit.ly/237nZwQ;
3. Suction cup – http://bit.ly/1qKRfvi;
4. Tweezers – http://bit.ly/1pAYtkV;
1. Remove back cover.
2. Remove camera lens.
3. Replace a new camera lens – http://bit.ly/1V5xAmv;
4. Replace new back cover – http://bit.ly/1qXeKBX;
Any questions leaned on the comments, leave them down.
Don’t forget to Like if this video helps you.
And don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE!
Witrigs offers not only mobile repair tutorial including disassembly, assembly, and components replacement guide, but also phone accessories review video on YouTube.
Publisher: Witrigs – http://bit.ly/1Avo6o3
Witrigs YouTube Channel – http://bit.ly/1HZTLkL
If you are interested…