Lenovo K4 Note review with look at camera, battery-life, heating issues, USB OTG support and ANTVR Headset. The K4 Note is an upgrade over the K3 Note and comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p display running Android 5.1 Lollipop with MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor, 3GB RAM, 16GB storage. It has 2 front-firing stereo speakers with Dolby support.
Lenovo is also packing its TheatreMax experience with the K4 Note which works with the ANTVR Virtual Reality Headset. You can find more about it in the review above.
Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Review(Retail unit) time-stamps:
1. Intro (00:00)
2. Build Quality & Design (00:57)
3. Display (02:29)
4. ANTVR – Virtual Reality Headset (02:29)
5. Network & Call Quality (03:58)
6. Camera (04:45)
7. Audio Quality (06:14)
8. Software – VibeUI Features, Storage, USB OTG (05:56)
9. Performance – Web Browsing, Speed Test (08:20)
10. Gaming – Heating Issues (08:34)
11. Battery-life – Fast Charging, Screen-on-time (SOT) (9:29)
12. Conclusion – Pros & Cons…