http://www.resethard.com/02e06 Hard reset SONY Xperia Z using this handy guide and you will return your Xperia Z back to its original factory settings. To hard reset Xperia Z, simply follow our steps below or follow along with this how-to video.
IMPORTANT: Hard reset will erase all your data. Please ensure you backup your phone. We do recommend MobileTrans 1-Click 100% safe phone backup solution. For more, please visit http://bit.ly/1ZKD998
What will a hard reset do to my phone? Hard reset will restore your smartphone to its basic factory settings. It will:
* Erase all user data (contacts, music, messages, pictures, video, etc.)
* Erase all firmware settings
* Erase all applications installed by user
* Erase the content in internal storage
Reasons why you might need to hard reset SONY Xperia Z phone?
* Reset and disable forgotten screen lock password or pattern
* Might resolve hang-ups & freezing problems
* Might resolve slow performance of your Xperia Z phone
* Might resolve…