– HTC pulls in another quarterly profit, beating expectations http://pocketnow.com/2014/10/03/htc-profit
– Nexus 6 tipped to be coming to Verizon http://pocketnow.com/2014/10/02/verizon-nexus-6
– What Google buyout interest means for the future of Cyanogen http://pocketnow.com/2014/10/02/cyanogen-google
– Why is Google cooking up an all-new messaging app? http://pocketnow.com/2014/10/03/google-im-app
– HTC Eye hinted to sport 13MP front-facer, with flash http://pocketnow.com/2014/10/03/htc-eye
Watch today’s Pocketnow Daily as we talk about HTC’s new quarterly profits, which show the company is headed in a good direction. Google and Verizon are next as we learn of where the Nexus 6 might be headed. Then we talk about some new reports that claim that Cyanogen might be acquired by Google. A new Google messaging app also made rumor mill, but this time in a unique way. We end today’s show talking about the HTC Eye and some new leaks of what to expect.
All this and more after…