In this video tutorial I will show you how to delete/remove factory reset protection FRP on Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 edge, S6 +, S7, S7 edge, Note 5 (Android 6.0.1). Use this method, if you get the message:”This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device.” . . .
– – –
For this method you need only an Wi-Fi internet connection.
This method is 100% free and works without OTG cable and Side Sync!
Also you need to have or create your own Samsung and Google account which it is very easy.
This method works for models with “Android security patch level: February, March, April, May ,2016”.
During this operation, if you don’t have the option “Change to a power saving locating method”, don’t panic!
1. Disconnect from Wi-Fi Network
2. Put an active SIM card in your phone
3. Pass the “language select” screen on startup.
4. Leave your phone on sleep mode for a few hours
5. After a few hours, remove the SIM card, connect to…