I came up with 10 Tips and Tricks which will help you get started & enhance your experience with the iPad mini!
LINKS & INFO BELOW:
I’ve been an iOS user for quite some time now. So I decided to do a video on some tips & tricks which will help you get started with your Apple iPad mini. If you are a current iPad/iPad mini user, some of these will help you enhance your experience. I aimed this video towards new and current users. Let me know if you have any questions and/or suggestions.
1. Security (Passlock & Find my iPhone through iCloud)
5. Multitasking Gestures
6. Lock Screen & Mute button
9. Cut, Copy, Paste, Select, Select All, and Dictate
10. Reading List (Read Offline)
BONUS – Kindle App (Free) will allow you to access your kindle library & amazon book store.
What you can search in Spotlight:
– Contacts (All content)
– Apps (Titles)
– Music (Names of songs, artists, and albums, and the titles of…