See how opening a window can double your cell phone signal, and explore 9 other tips and tricks for finding better cell phone reception.
Learn more about cell phone signal boosters and the science behind them on weBoost’s website at: http://bit.ly/1Nabf1D
In this video you’ll see how to;
– Access a secret “Field Testing” screen on your iPhone.
– Learn how to see the ACTUAL strength of your signal. (“Bars” aren’t usually accurate.)
– Find the cell tower you’re connected to right now, and make a “real life” connection with it.
– Force your phone to latch onto stronger signals nearby.
– Prevent texts, and voicemails, from coming through delayed.
– Double your signal, simply by rolling down a window.
– Find which carrier best covers the area where you live, and whether you should switch.
– Use a “Femtocell” or “Cell-spot Router” to re-direct calls through the internet.
– Use “Wi-Fi Calling” mode to send messages from the sky, and save on international…